New Holland Agriculture
New Holland Agriculture manufactures a diverse range of windrowers, rakes, forage harvesters, balers and mowers, all designed with efficiency and hardiness in mind.
Hay and swathers equipment include:
- DiscBine Mower-Conditioners
- HayBine Mower-Conditioners
- H7150 Mower
- SP Windrowers
- RolaBar Rakes
- Pull Type Forage Harvester
- Disc Mowers
- Bale Wagons
New Holland manufactures a range of balers to assist farmers with harvesting hay. The New Holland range of balers include:
UNIQUE LOOP MASTER™ DOUBLE KNOTTER SYSTEM
Exlusive to New Holland Balers
Eliminate twine offcuts:
- 100% elimination of animal feed & crop contamination = higher bale quality
- Reduces up to 6km of plastic twine pollution, or 46kg per 10,000 bales produced
- No need to stop baling to cleanout plastic residue from knotter units
Even stronger knots with higher tensile strength:
- Up to 26% more twine tensile strength
- Increased daily productivity thanks to a more reliable knotting process
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for New Holland. New sales of New Holland hay and forage equipment is available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora Wongan Hills and in Queensland at Dalby. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.