Duraquip is an industry leader in transport and agriculture equipment, owned and operated by a WA family.
Duraquip tasked their 110 years of farming experience to create a high quality seeding bar that solved the industries frustrations and ticked all boxes, leading to the Seed Storm.
- Australian Made (35-80ft options)
- Built with the same ingenuity as Duraquip's TORNADO seed fertiliser trailer
- Solid, sleek design
- Single cylinder hydraulic lift
- Hardwearing greaseless Gar-Max bushes used throughout
- Adjustable hydraulic pressure tines for optimum ripping in the harshest conditions
- Set ripping depths with the adjustable stroke limiting valve
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for Seed Storm. Seed Storm equipment is available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Esperance, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora and Wongan Hills. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.